top of page

Mileage and Housing Reimbursement 

Graduate-level health profession students who have found a preceptor, are in the process of completing a rotation, or have already completed a rotation are eligible for mileage or housing assistance for their rotation. To receive mileage or housing assistance, complete the CBSE Registration Form, Mileage Reimbursement Form OR Housing Reimbursement Form, and W-9 Form below:


CBSE Registration Form 


Mileage Reimbursement Form


Housing Reimbursement Form 


W9 Form


SAAHEC can reimburse travel at $.30 per mile up to $200 and housing at up to $400 per rotation. No assistance will be given without completing and submitting all forms to Md Ikbal Parveg via email at or via mail at 220 Alco Drive, Brewton, AL 36426. Reimbursement will be given as funding allows. Completing the forms does not guarantee reimbursement. 

bottom of page