top of page

Finding a Preceptor 

Having trouble finding a clinical preceptor for your required rotations? Southern Alabama AHEC can help! We assist in finding placement for primary care rotations including family, pediatric, OBGYN, and mental health. To receive assistance in locating a clinical preceptor, complete the CBSE Registration Form and CBSE Rotation Form below:


CBSE Registration Form


CBSE Rotation Form 


No assistance will be given without completing and submitting both forms to Md Ikbal Parveg via email at or via mail at 220 Alco Drive, Brewton, AL 36426. Please also include your CV/resume. All efforts will be made to secure a clincial placement; however, no guarantee of placement can be made.

bottom of page